Slayermu - Mu Online Season 15 Part 3
General Server Rules and Regulations
The following Terms of Service ("TOS," "Terms" or "Agreement") apply to your use of our website and all services, features and/or content provided by Slayermu.net. By donating one or more services from Slayermu Online you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this TOS. The latest version of our TOS is always available on the Slayermu website. It is essential that you read this TOS prior to registering or donating in any service(s) from Slayermu.
By registering in Slayermu.net you agree to the following:
- All information related to your account(s) is property of Slayermu.net.
2. We are NOT responsible for the security of your account name and password. Players must take drastic measures to protect their accounts. This simply means, never login your account(s) and password information to a non Slayermu.net website. DO NOT give away your login information, the moment you give away your login information or personal information you basically gave away all the items that you have, including the account itself. Infraction of this rule is done at your own risk.
3. Any problems arising from sharing your account(s), passwords or personal information in any Internet café or other actions are the sole responsibility of the registered user of the account. We will not take responsibility nor provide any support with whatever issues that may occur to your account.
4. DO NOT login to any of the user's account. Once you do, your computer hardware number will be registered to that user's account. In case of any account and/or hardware ban, your computer will be ban as well even if your own personal account is not ban. To access your account, you will need to use a new PC. This rule also applies to any Internet café, school or library owned computers.
- We will NOT provide any support to users who are using hide IP, proxy or any 3rd party programs.
- By becoming a member of Slayermu.net, you are subscribing to server newsletter which will be sending out monthly.
7. Names (Character Names / IGN (In-Game Names) and Guilds must not contain Administrator and Guild Master Nicknames.
8. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of the server management or staff. If caught posing as an Admin or GM you will be banned permanently.
9. The use of Administrator, Admin, Game Master, Lightning, JmLighT is prohibited.
ACCOUNT AND ITEMS BUY, SELL AND TRADE
- Buying, selling and trading accounts and items for real money or to any other gaming servers that does not affiliates Slayermu is strictly PROHIBITED.
All Slayermu.net accounts, items and any Slayermu.net related is a property of the server owner.
If you are caught buying, selling and trading items for real money outside Slayermu.net website, community chat (Facebook, Forum, Discord and etc.) and in-game it will result in being banned permanently.
This simply means, if we find you selling Slayermu.net properties in any of the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, any gaming forum, or any buy, sell and trading website etc. your character(s) and account(s) will be banned without notice.
SERVER DONATIONS AND REFUNDS
Any donations made to the server are non-refundable. Buying credits and donations are both different things. We DO NOT sell Slayermu.net credits but we ONLY accept donations made willingly by the user of the account. All donation values have its own credits rewards.
The credit rewards can be use in purchasing items in the Slayermu.net webshop (if available), exchanging credits to Wcoins, adding hide, VIP features and to any services available for the user of the account.
Slayermu.net Administrator(s) and GM(s) will NOT be held responsible for any lost / disappeared / missing / stolen items. Whatever the cause maybe we will NEVER refund or give back any lost items. (This also includes Donations, Items, Seals, Wcoins, Credits, Levels, Jr. GM status, Hide, VIP and etc.).
- Any donation made is non-refundable.
2. If you have donated once or 100 times, it doesn't matter, you are still equal with any other player(s) who hasn't donated at all.
3. Donators don't have more importance in what they say than any other players. This means, that every player that donates are to be treated equally the same as non-donators.
4. If rules are broken donators can also be banned easily just like any player.
5. If for any reason a donator gets banned, all items in his account(s) will be blocked along with the account. It will also not be returned to him/her under any circumstances.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Slayermu management do not issue refunds for any digital products and services once the order is submitted.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or using our products.
BY BUYING OUR PRODUCT and/or SERVICES FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT THERE IS NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSANCES.
IF YOU SUBMIT ANY DONATIONS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT DISPUTE, ASK FOR A PARTIAL REFUND, OR A FULL REFUND.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY DONATIONS TO THE SERVER.
HACKING, CHEATING AND SCAMMING
- Any hacks or cheats that can compromise Slayermu.net game server, community chat, files, clients and patches will result to a permanent IP address, computer hardware and account ban.
- Abusing server bugs, credit harvesters, Ranking Abusers or any type of cheating will receive a permanent account ban.
- Scamming involving buy, sell, trade, offtrade and etc. to any users or members will result to a permanent account ban.
- Any referral of MU related or non-related Slayermu.net sites are not to be discussed on either community support (Facebook, Forum, and Discord) or in-game. This includes Advertising or mentioning other MU server(s) and forums or any other on-line gaming advertisements including rankings that do not affiliate to Slayermu server(s).
Keep in mind, that if someone invited you to another MU server and you have acknowledged this person without reporting the incident then you will also get banned a permanently for assisting a rule breaker. (See rule#2)
2. Advertising non-gaming servers will result in being banned permanently:
Referrals to any non-gaming related sites are not to be discussed on either community support (Facebook, Forum, Discord) or in-game. This includes advertising or mentioning other websites that contains any adult content, shopping advertisements and etc.
ACCESSORY OF THE FACT
Anyone who dares to assist any person or players on either community support (Facebook, Forum, and Discord) who breaks the rules will also be given a permanent ban.
For example: If you give assistance to someone who is selling items for real currency and gets caught or gets reported then he/she will be permanently banned without warning. Giving assistance by saying "Bro, you got reported on forum so I suggest you to move your items to a new account". If you say that to a rule breaker then you will be permanently banned.
RESPECT THE SERVER AND STAFF
- Personal negative attacks to the Server and its staff will not be tolerated. The kinds of punishment for disrespecting the staff are Character Ban, Account Ban, I.P. Address Ban (Permanent).
- Anyone who dares to challenge a staff’s final decision will not be tolerated. Your community support (Facebook, Forum and Discord) and in-game account(s) will be banned permanently.
3. Staff has the supreme authority to lock and/or delete any posts or threads which they deem irrelevant or frivolous at their own discretion.
4. Public discussions of staff actions are not allowed on the community support (Facebook, Forum and Discord). It is prohibited to protest staff actions in titles, avatars, signatures, the chat box and in-game /post or /gpost.
5. Staff has the FINAL say in any disputes. (There shouldn’t be any reasons for you to keep posting such matters that is already been decided.)
6. Staff have the right to suspend / block characters or account(s) to any gamers for investigation as precaution. Remember, we will not ban players without reason.
7. Staff have the right to, without question, violate any rules here they deem necessary for the benefit of the community.
8. If an Admin or GM (Guild Master) makes the final decision; your suspension or ban is no longer a discussion.
FREE PLAY SERVER
This is a FREE PLAY private server. We do things differently than any other server(s). If you despise the game, the game settings and/or the staff please feel free to leave.
The interpretation of these rules is solemnly up to the administrator or the owner of Slayermu.net and these rules can change at any time without prior notice. Since rules can change; we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies, so in order to be in the safe side or if you’re unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, you must ask me (Lightning / Jared).